We're dedicated to keeping our services timely, efficient, and fairly priced. When you need the job done quickly without breaking the bank, call the electrical professionals: at (815) 323-0234. We provide quality residential electrical services to homeowners in Belvidere, Rockford, Poplar Grove, Machesney Park, Harvard, Woodstock, Janesville, Crystal Lake,Belvidere, and the Boone County surrounding areas. We're always here tohelp, PoplarGrove. No matter what problems you're having, our team always has an answer:
When you need affordable and efficient electrical servicing, there's only one name you need to know. At Atkins Electric, we're known for our friendly service and top-quality electric work. Whether it's Mains panel upgrades or full-service electrical work on your new residential or commercial build, you can always expect exceptional results when you count on Atkins Electric. Call today, and let's get started. Our team always shows up on time — ready to save the day. Schedule with us now: (815) 323-0234.
The cost of rewiring a house in Illinois can vary greatly depending on the size and complexity of the project, but the average cost for a complete rewiring of a typical three-bedroom home is around $3,000 to $5,000. This price includes all labor and materials, including any necessary permits and inspections. With older homes or homes with extensive damage, the cost could go up to $10,000 or more.
The cost of rewiring a house in Poplar Grove, IL, will depend on the size of the home, the complexity of the wiring, and the quality of materials used. For a basic rewiring of a 1,500- square-foot home, the cost could range from $2,500 to $4,500 or a lot More! For a more complex job, the cost could be as much as $8,000 or more.
1. Size of the home: The size of the home will determine the amount of materials and labor needed to complete the job.
2. Age of the home: older homes may require more wiring due to outdated electrical systems.
3. Type of wiring: The type of wiring used will affect the cost. If the wiring needs to be replaced, the cost may be higher. Don't blow a breaker! Give us a call before touching any electrical equipment:
4. Location of the home: The location of the home will affect the cost of labor due to the availability of skilled electricians in the area.
5. Accessibility: The ease of access to the wiring will affect the cost. If the wiring needs to be accessed through walls or ceilings, the cost may be higher.
6. Number of outlets and switches: The number of outlets and switches will affect the cost due to the additional wiring needed.
7. Any additional upgrades: If any additional upgrades are made to the wiring, such as adding Additional outlets or switches, the cost may be higher.
The size of the home and its age will affect the cost of rewiring. Older homes may require more extensive rewiring than newer homes due to the use of outdated wiring.
The number of Circuits and Outlets: The number of circuits and outlets in the home will affect the amount of wiring needed and, thus, the overall cost.
Materials: The type of materials used for the wiring will affect the cost. Wire of different gauges and materials may cost more or less than others.
Labor: The cost of labor to install the wiring will affect the overall cost of the project.
Additional Services: Additional services, such as installing new outlets, switches, or fixtures,may increase the cost of the project. Permits and Inspections: Depending on the municipality,permits and inspections may be required and will add to the overall cost of the project.
Our team is here to keep things spinning right. When your electrical isn't performing the way it should call the professionals: (815) 323-0234. The scope of the project is a major factor in determining the cost of rewiring a house. The scope can range from a basic rewiring of a few outlets to a full-scale rewiring of the entire house. Size of the House: The size of the house is also an important factor in calculating the cost of rewiring. Larger houses will require more work and materials, resulting in a higher cost.
Age of the House: The age of the house is also a factor in determining the cost of rewiring. Older houses may require more work and materials due to outdated wiring and electrical systems.
Type of Wiring: The type of wiring used in the house also affects the cost of rewiring. Different types of wiring, such as aluminum, copper, and fiber optic, will have different costs associated with them.
The complexity of the Project: The complexity of the project is another factor in determining the cost of rewiring a house. Projects that require extensive wiring and complex installations will be more expensive than simpler projects.
Location of the House: The location of the house is also a factor in determining the cost of rewiring a house
* Indicates required questions
* Indicates required questions
“Brett did a fantastic job taking care of all the electrical work for my basement remodel. His suggestions were spot on. The work was done very professionally and finished on time.”